Profit Centre Accounting
To be able to calculate your profit, your profitability analysis is broken down to the level of individual organizational units – the profit centre. In this way, activities of an area can be assessed performance-oriented. This check of profitability makes an area more controllable. And profit centre accounting allows profitable divisions to be distinguished from those that only make a loss.
- What do we need profit centre accounting for?
- What does a profit centre include?
- What is the difference between this and the cost centre?
- What is the relationship between profit centre and leadership?
- What role do machine hourly rates play?
Take advantage of our many years of experience in profit centre accounting and thereby enable a practice-oriented and faster decision-making process.
profit centre calculation – with the medium-sized-professionals you succeed.