It is considered a »map of the company«, on which management; employees, business partners and customers can orient themselves: the organizational chart. Boxes, circles, arrows and lines show who has which tasks in the company, how these are connected and bundled. With us from CASE Consulting Services you can create your own professional organization chart to be able to make the right decisions later when changing the rules of the game.
- What must a comprehensive organizational chart contain?
- How are relations displayed in an organization chart?
- How is the information flow represented in an organizational chart?
- Why do we need an organizational chart?
- What needs to be considered in order to create an organizational chart?
Organizational Chart – with the medium-sized-professionals you succeed.